Please note that accessing the documents from this webpage does not add you to our plan holders list.
You must be added to the plan holders list to receive meeting minutes and addenda prior to submitting a bid.
To be added to the plan holders list, please follow the instructions in the Notice to Bidders document.
Water Quality Initiative Projects
Ag Drainage Well Closure-Wetland
WRIGHT COUNTY ADW CLOSURE-WETLAND PROJECT
Urban Conservation Projects
Pre-Applications are Due: NO LATER THAN 4:30 PM, FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2023
Nutrient Reduction Strategy Targeted Watershed Implementation
Proposals are Due: NO LATER THAN 4:30 PM, FRIDAY, MAY 26, 2023
Nutrient Reduction Strategy Planning and Development Projects
None at this time.
Division Engineering Prequalification
The Division contracts several types of professional engineering consulting, land surveying, and design services, and maintains a list of prequalified firms or individuals interested in performing such services. Prequalification is not an award and does not create an obligation on behalf of the Division. Prequalified firms and individuals will receive a Request for Proposal (RFP) whenever the Division requires the type(s) of services for which they are prequalified. Service types included for prequalification at this time are:
- Abandoned Coal Mine Land Reclamation engineering and design services for both traditional and natural landform designs;
- Engineering design and land surveying services for nutrient reduction infrastructure practice types including:
- Wetlands (traditional breakpoint, flood plain, oxbow, tile zone, and pumped);
- Edge-of-field practices (saturated buffers, woodchip bioreactors, drainage water management); and
- Grade stabilization structures
- Engineering design review services for urban conservation practices; and
- Update and review of the Iowa Stormwater Management Manual chapters
If you are interested in submitting a Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) for any of the above service types, please submit a Letter of Interest (LOI) to Tracy Bruun at email@example.com. Letters of interest must include the firm or individual’s office location, contact information, and which types of services they are interested in submitting qualifications for. If you have previously requested an SOQ review and were not considered qualified, your LOI must also include the date of previous SOQ submission(s) and a list of changes that address the previously unmet requirement(s). Upon receipt of an LOI, interested firms and individuals will be sent the full SOQ requirements and instructions.
Nutrient Reduction Wetland Projects
None at this time.